It's already our Year 7! Since 2011, we've been training young girls into becoming future leaders. A number of our former participants have become pageant winners, models, student leaders, consistent honor students, and from shy girls to becoming empowered young ladies!
Here in Spotlight, we believe that real beauty is finding your purpose and using your God-given traits and talents not for personal fame but for His glory!
So yes, we teach lessons on make-up, fashion, modelling, and public speaking but beyond that -- we teach the girls how to become civic-minded... beauty, brains, and lots of HEART for the community!
This year's session is a 6-day whole-day intensive workshop. It's fast-paced but guaranteed comprehensive. We have perfected our curriculum in the past 7 years. It's a watch-and-do quick-learn coaching strategy, guaranteed to kick-start your child's potential.
THIS IS ONLY THE BEGINNING. Spotlight Wokshops is just the FIRST STEP in your child's journey to being EMPOWERED! This is more than just a summer workshop -- it's a Life Coaching Program!
Because we want to keep quality instruction, there are STRICTLY ONLY 12 SLOTS!
RESERVE NOW and REGISTER NOW ONLINE: https://goo.gl/forms/Fij69mnJNkYxP1942
- Day 1: April 24 (Self Awareness + Social Skills module)
- Day 2: April 25 (Skin + Style Module: Beauty and Fashion )
- Day 3: April 26 (Stance + Strut Module: Print and Ramp Modelling)
- Day 4: April 27 (Speak + Screen Module: Public Speaking and TV Hosting)
- Day 5: April 28 (Shoot Day: Fashion Makeover and Music Video Shoot)
- Day 6: April 29 (Soul Module: Forming your Advocacy)
- 1st week of May: (Star on the Stage: Variety Fashion Show at SM Ecoland Annex)
- includes professional fees for coach, stylists, wardrobe rental for shoots, photographer, videographer, and recital venue
- does not include snacks, lunch, and other personal expenses such as additional shoes and dance costume for recital
We also have KIDS PROGRAM for Musical Theater, Modelling, Digital Photography and Arts & Crafts. CLICK HERE.